7 Feb 2015

Leigh's Life Lessons

Teen years are some of the most memorable times in your life when you realise what is really important and what's not. As a sixteen year old, I have been through many obstacles however have also reached managed to reach the finish line on many of my goals. Although there is nothing that I would change which has happened to me in the past elst I wouldn't be where I am today, I find it very interesting to other peoples vital lessons in life so given the chance today, I thought I would share mine with you.

- Not everybody is going to like you
- And you won't like everyone either
- A goal without a plan is just a wish
- However you can't plan for everything
- Money doesn't mean happiness
- Everything happens for a reason
- Sit back, relax and don't worry so much
- Appreciate everything you've got and enjoy it while it lasts
- You will eventually find your happy place in life
- Your first heartbreak is tough but there are plenty of other fish in the sea
- Enjoy your teen years whilst you're still young
- Success comes to those who wait
- Look after yourself
- You're family aren't invincible, spend as much time with them as you can
- Friends will come and go
- So cherish the people you love the most
- College isn't for everybody
- Do the things which make you happy
- Speak out for what you believe in

Lots of Love

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Wish someone had told said this to me when I was a teenager. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whinsical Land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! Yes, I suppose it does really help haha x

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS