23 Jun 2015

A to Z Of Blog Post Ideas | Part 1


Ever been stuck in a rut of what topics to discuss over on your blog? It's a problem all bloggers struggle with from time to time. I usually find inspiration from other bloggers on what to post about although word of advice, it is so not cool to copy what they have written from word to word. Be original. That's where posts like this one come in handy to give you an idea of overall topics which you could post about, so I thought I'd give you a few of my own blog post ideas for when you're having writers block. I'll be doing this post in two parts so make sure you keep an eye out for the second part coming soon.


A | About Me
This is a great form of post to introduce yourself properly to readers of your blog and to give them more of an insight to yourself. Now I'm not saying to give the ins and outs of your life in a post, but perhaps a '25 thing about me' may be a fun way to throw a few facts out there.

B | Bucket List
Now I'm not sure about you, but I for one have such a big bucket list that one day I hope to fulfill. Why not share yours on your blog? You never know, you may even be given a few more ideas to add to that list.

C | Closet Tour
This is a great one for all those fashion lovers out there. Whatever the season may be why not give people an insight into your closet may that be your top 10 basics or even your favourite fashion pieces at the moment.

D | DIY
Why not get your juices flowing and share one of you favourite DIY on your blog. You may not be the most creative of sparks however even just a simple 'create your own brush holder' will be sure to attract to that post. Who doesn't love a bit of DIY interior posts aye?

E | Empties
This wouldn't be a weekly occurring post as for most it takes a loooong time to accumulate a collection of empties. However I always like to see peoples empties and knowing what they would/wouldn't recommend. 

F | FOTD
Sometimes I sit scrolling through Instagram and see so many selfies of people's daily makeup looks and I just admire their gorgeous makeup looks wondering what products they've used. This is where FOTD posts come into handy so you can get all the deats.

G | Guest Posts
I love guest posts! I have already participated in one guest post with Zee from GlitZeeGlam. I find that it is just such a great way to build up your readers as you can introduce yourself to a different community of people and you never know, they may be interested in what your blog has to offer.

H | Hauls
Of course it would have to be hauls! I love watching hauls and reading hauls over on blogs and I could do so for hours upon end. It's a great way of seeing what is on trend and what all the hot products of the moment are.

I | Instagram Roundup
Instagram is my all time favourite social network site. I can spend hours upon hours procrastinating just scrolling away through all the pretty photos. Selfies, beauty products and outfit posts tend to fill up most of my feed. Instagram roundups are a great way to share your weekly Instagram snaps with your blog readers so they can see how fabulous your feed is.

J | Jewellery
Personally I'm not much of a jewellery enthusiastic. I tend to stick to the same pieces for everyday wear such as my Michael Kors or Olivia Burton watches and my Ted Baker bangle. Of course they're in rose gold as I find this suites my complexion most. Although occassioanlly I may come across a jewellery haul and find a piece which I end up lusting after for weeks. Sharing your favourite jewellery pieces or doing a post on how to use jewellery to accessorize an outfit is always a great post.

K | Kicks
This was quite a hard one to think of so I thought I'd use the word 'kicks' instead of shoes. I love shoes, my collection is huge. Trainers and loafers tend to be my favourite as you can really dress them up or dress them down depending on how you style an outfit. Why not share your shoe collection in some sort of fancy way in a post or a wishlist in which designers shoes you lust after. Louboutins and Jimmy Choos come to mind here.

L | Lifestyle
Lifestyle posts are always something a little different from the usual beauty or fashion post. Fitness posts seem to be quite popular as more people tend to be into exercising now than they have previous years (as it seems). 

M | Monthly Favourites
Again, some of my all time favourite posts to watch. It's always great to share the love on what your favourite things have been each month and give your own personal opinions. You may even find something in common with other people who have been loving the same items as yourself. 


Part 2 will be coming soon so make sure to keep your eyes peeled. What blog post topics are your favourite to read?

Lots of Love.

4 comments:

  1. You cheeky monkey - so handy!

    Georgina x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely is! second part coming soon lovely;) x

      Delete
  2. Ohh this is such a great idea! I think we all face bloggers block at some point and this is uch a great idea to get the creativity flowing :)

    Sophia Meola | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know, its so frustrating when it happens aswell:( xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS