9 Jan 2015

Best Ever Cleansing Oil


After months and months of using Bioderma and a cotton pad or two to remove the majority of my eye and base makeup as a little pre-cleanse, I decided to go on the hunt for the perfect do it all in one. As a huge fan of blogger Amelia Liana, it came as no surprise that my discovery was all down to that wonderful woman.

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil is honestly one of the best cleansers I have ever put to the trial. Of course I do still love my cleansing balms more than anything, but they tend to be on more of the high end side, whereas this life changing saviour (well for myself anyways) is more on the budget side. It is an oil that you apply directly onto your dry face, even if that is with a full face of makeup on, massaging it into all areas where makeup has been applied, then rinsing with a damp flannel or muslin cloth. Luckily enough for us sensitive-eyed human beings, it will not harm in the slightest if you get it anywhere near you eyes. Hence why this has became my holy grail cleansing oil in the matter of months. Seeing as it has a very runny texture, I love that it comes with a pump making it mess free and easy to get the product out the bottle. Due to the chamomile ingredient which has been used, after cleansing my skin is left feeling ultra smooth with not a bit of residue left in sight. Its amazing if you are in one of those lazy moods and can't be faffed with doing the whole skin routine, as it is rather nourishing for the skin aswell as being quick and efficient. I strongly recommend giving this a go if you are on a budget and looking for the right cleanser for you. Even if you tend to have oiler skin, don't be scared to give it a go.

Products Mentioned:
- The Body Shop Camomile Oil, £10

Lots of Love.

2 comments:

  1. I've been using the Camomile Cleansing Butter and it's amazing, it makes make up removal so effortless. It's definitley become my holy grail skincare product, I think I need to get my hands on this Cleansing Oil x x

    Zee | GlitZeeGlam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleansing balms are my favourite! I will have to give that one a try. Will let you now how I get on with it xx

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS